We offer for User’s disposal range of special functions, making work with balance easier and more effective.
On demand we can additionaly equip the scale with functions : density measurement, paper substance measurement or statistics.
During the operation with computer the balance sends the weighing result after the initiating signal from the computer, or pressing transmission key.
During the operation with printer data are sent automatically after sampling and reading stabilization, and the next transmission is possible after the sample removing.
This function allows for weighing few ingredients in sequence in one vessel, with the possibility of continuous reading of summary mass value of all ingredients weighed so far. Amount of ingredients may be arbitrary, but their total weight must not exceed the balance range.
This function allows to compare the weighing result with two, previously programmed values: upper and lower threshold. The comparison result is signalled with the messages MIN, OK or MAX on the display, and with the acoustic signal, generated during thresholds crossing.
This function calculates statistical parameters of measurements series (maximum 500 measurements).
Successive measurements counting (entering into the registry) takes place automatically after loading the balance and indication stabilization.
For obtained measurements series the balance calculates:
- n – samples number
- total – sum of weights of all n samples
- average weight as (total)/n
- min – minimum weight in n samples
- max – maximum weight in n samples
- max-min – difference between max and min values
- S – standard deviation
- S% – standard deviation in percentage
The results diagram is also prepared.
This function is offered for applications, where the standard solution – laboratory balance with Hydro set – in insufficient.
This option cause the balance operation change:
- in range of small loads the first range is activated, and the balance displays result with smaller graduation (d1),
- for bigger loads the second range is activated, and the graduation is switched to the higher one (d2),
- switching to the lower graduation takes place after complete load removing.