Torque measurement (series FSC)
Readability [d]: 0,1Nm
Capacity [max]: 100Nm
- torque measurement in both directions
- high speed of measurement - up to 1000 samples per second
- peak mode
- storing measurement results into memory or microSD card
- USB and RS232C serial interface
- statistics, graphs, comparing to thresholds function
(contact dealer in your area)
FSC series torque testers are designed to control/test tension wrenches. It is possible to register maximal torque or real-time registering of changing torque.
Measurement head is mounted to control desk and the controled tension wrench is fitted to 1/4'' hole (FSC2, FSC5, FSC10) or 3/8" hole (FSC100) situated on the measurement head.
Measurement head in FSC500 model doesn't have adapter for tension wrench. FSC500 set is equipped only with force sensor.
- peak value measurement
- threshold comparision
- measurement unit selection
- Capacity (Max)
- Reading unit (d)
- RS232C, USB, option: transoptor out (threshold function)
- Working temperature
- 0 ÷ +40°C
- Ø75/Ø90 (measuring head)
- Power supply
- supply ~230V 50Hz / 12V; 1,2A ; accumulator supply 4xAA
- ±0,5% F.S.
- Maximal overload
- 50% measurement range
- LCD graphical
- Balance weight
- 1,5kg (sensor) + 600g (meter)
- Wrench size
- no adapter